Sunday, July 27, 2008

Deadlock

Boss said to secretary: For a week we will go abroad,
so make all arrangements.

Secretary makes call to Husband: For a week my boss and
I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband makes call to secret lover: My wife is going
abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.

Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving
private tution: I have work for a week, so you need
not come for class.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a
week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Lets
spend the week together.

Grandpa(the 1st boss ;) ) makes call to his secretary: This week I am
spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend
that meeting.

Secretary makes call to her husband: This week my boss
has some work, we cancelled our trip.

Husband makes call to secret lover: We cannot spend
this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving
private tution: This week we will have class as usual.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my
teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I
can't give you company.

Grandpa makes call to his secretary: Don't worry this
week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails