Thursday, February 07, 2008

American Thinking (Joke)

Man sees a woman getting chased by a dog.

When the dog is about to bite the woman,

the man intervenes and kicks the dog.

A reporter was seeing all this.

He said "That was great.

I'll definitely publish this in newspaper.

Tomorrow the headline will be

'LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM A DOG'."

The man replied "Thank you, but I'm not from here.

I am from US". Reporter " OK.
Then the headline will be

US CITIZEN SAVES WOMAN FROM A DOG".

Man: Actually, I live in US but I'm not a US citizen.

I'm a Pakistani national".

Next day, the headline in the paper read .... .... .... .... .... .... ........ .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

TERRORIST ATTACKS A LOCAL DOG




1 comment:

Mariuca said...

Hi Raghav, just wanted to wish u a Happy Valentine's Day. Hope u had a nice one this year! :):):)

Related Posts with Thumbnails