Thursday, October 01, 2009

The Wedding Test

I was a very happy man ... my girlfriend and I were going to be married ....

But, there was one thing bothering me .. her beautiful full figured younger sister . !
She was twenty-two ... always wore tight miniskirts and generally was bra-less ..

She would always bend down when she was near me ... to give me a great view of those luscious tits .. !!
.... it had to be deliberate ... because she never did it when anyone was around.

One day, she called and ask that I come over to check wedding invitations ..

She was alone when I arrived, and after a few minutes told me that her sister was a lucky gal to marry a big hunk like me .. !! .. then admitted that she had strong feelings and desire for me.

She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed to her sister .. !!

Well, I was in total shock .. and couldn't say a word ... !

She said "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last fling, just come up and join me"

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her climb the stairs ...
... and, making up my mind, I made a beeline towards the door and my car parked in the driveway ...

Lord and behold .. my future in-laws were all standing and applauding ..

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passd this test.
We couldn't ask for a better man to wed our daughter .. Welcome to the family"

.... And the moral of the story is:

.. Always keep your condoms in your car ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails