Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Cheer!

Christmas is around the corner and I'm sensing that many of you are eagerly anticipating this magical holiday. Thanks guys; it's great to see some cheer in the blogosphere, especially during this gloomy rainy weather we're experiencing nowadays!

In the spirit of Christmas, I thought it would be fun to see which Santa's reindeer am I. Apparently I'm Rudolph, which is GREAT since I love Rudolph the best! It's also true that I sometimes stick my red nose where it doesn't belong and end up making a mess of things; really need to learn how to say NO better!

So how about you guys? Are you a Rudolph like me or which other cute reindeer are you?


I'm Rudolph

Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails