Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Collection of Friendship Day Messages!--

Friend ship is not collection of hearts ...
but it is a selection of hearts...
all friends r not gud ....
but gud frends r very few....
which include u.......


...{`--..-.'_,}
.{;..\,__...-'/}
.{..'-`.._;..-';
....`'--.._..-'
........,--\\..,-"-.
........`-..\(..'-...\
...............\.;---,/
..........,-""-;\
......../....-'.)..\
........\,---'`...\\
.....................\
"MAY YOU ALWAYS keep SMELLING N SMILING LIKE ROSES"
"HAPPY FRENSHIP DAY"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?

Some people live and some people die.
But I want to tell you I love you and you are a true friend...
That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...
If I died tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever.

Would I be in yours?

You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year, don't talk that often the next year, and don't want to talk at all the year after that.
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.
I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.


I LOVE MY FRIENDS ALWAYZ & FOREVER! ! !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A Friend Like you is a Sweet Gift,
An Emotional Gift, A Heart Dealer,
A Mood Chiller, A Gem so Rare,
An Answered Prayer, A Happy Mate &
A Lucky Fate.

Be My Friend for Ever!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendship has 1 Law:
"Never Make U'r Friend Feel Alone till u'r There..."
So Disturb U'r Friends As Much as U Can...
Done my job!

Happy Friendship Day!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep the Lamp of Friendship burning with oil of Love
Coz Sun rises in the East & Sets in the West.

But our Friendship rises in Heart & Setsafter the Death.
Wishing U Happiness on Friendship Day!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A Friend is not a Spare typre that you Pull out when you feel life has gone flat,
But Friend is a Staring Wheel who helps you to turn your life in the right path.

May Your Life be Filled With Such Friends!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A Special Day for you & me to remind tht how strong our bond is!
Luv!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendship is like two hands in a Clock:
Even we are in same Clock, We Rarely Meet,
Even if we meet, Its Few Seconds,
But we Always stay Connected.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"
- Henry David Thoreau

"Do not save your loving speeches
For your friends till they are dead;
Do not write them on their tombstones,
Speak them rather now instead.

- Anna Cummins

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!


"Never shall i forget the days i spent with you . continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
-Ludwig Van Beethoven

Happy Friendship Day!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is
BY CHANCE
we met,
BY CHOICE
we became Friends…

Friendship
is a strange thing....
We find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives….
Things we don't even share with our families who raised us….

What Do You Mean By a Friend…???

A Confidant?
A Lover?
A Fellow email junkie?
A Shoulder to cry on?
An Ear to listen?
A Heart to feel?...

A Friend
is all these things...
and more.

Thanks
for being
a Very
Good Friend
to ME !!!!

……………Happy Friendship Day……….
------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is always a place for you at my table,
You never need to be invited.

I'll share every crust as long as I'm able,
And know you will be delighted.

There is always a place for you by my fire,
And though it may burn to embers,

If warmth and good cheer are your desire
The friend of your heart remembers!

There is always a place for you by my side,
And should the years tear us apart,

I will face lonely moments more satisfied
With a place for you in my heart!

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails