Sunday, July 01, 2007

Why Am I Married!

You have two choices in life:You can stay single and be miserable orget married and wish you were dead.

An annoyed woman shouted out to another woman If I were married to you, I would feed you poison. The other woman yelled back, And if I were married to you, I would take it.

When a woman steals your husband,there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

Married life is full of excitement and frustration

They say when a man holds a womans hand before the marriage, it is in love. After the marriage, it is in self defence.

A young son asked,"Is it true d ad that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?" Dad replied, "That happens in every country, son."

Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence- a life sentence.

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say -- talk in your sleep.

Just think if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

Chinese man took his pregnant wife to the hospital to deliver.The wife gave birth to a black baby. The Chinese man was shocked and named the child. SOM TIN RONG.

"A Woman's Prayer:Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him, and for patience, for his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails