Monday, July 30, 2007

The Funny Trail Continues

What is Common between : Krishna, Ram, Gandhiji & Jesus..?
Sardarji Replied : All are Born on Government Holidays.
Sardar bought a new mobile.
He called everyone from his Phone Book & said
"My Mobile No. has changed .. Earlier it was Nokia 3310 Now it is 6610"
Santa : I am a Proud Sardar, My son is in Medical College
Banta : Really, what is he studing
Santa : No is not studying, they are Studying him.
Santa falls in luv with a nurse...
After much thinking, he finally writes alove letter to her:
"I luv u sister."
Pappu, while filling up a form:
Dad, what should I write against mothertongue.?
Santa: Very long!
Santa was caught for speeding and went before the judge.
The judge: What'll you take 30 days or Rs 3000.
Santa: I think I'll take the money.
Q: How do you recognize Santa's son, Pappu, in School?
A: He is the one who erases the books when the teacher erases...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails