Sunday, October 05, 2008

The beard

A married man was visiting his mistress one day, when she requested that he
shave his beard. "Oh James," she pleaded, "I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome, clean-shaven face."

James quickly replied, "My wife loves this beard, Jocelyn. I couldn't possibly do it. She would kill me!"

"Oh, please?" Jocelyn asked again, in a sexy little voice.

"Oh really, I can't," he replied. "She loves it ... I just can't!"

But Jocelyn was seductively persistent, and he sighed and finally gave in.

That night, a worried James crawled into bed with his wife while she was
sleeping.

The wife woke up and sleepily felt his face. Suddenly she was wide awake and
sitting bolt upright in the bed. She said tersely,

"Jesus Christ, Michael! What the hell are you doing here? My husband will be
home any minute!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails