Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tech Support#2

WONDER WHY THE CALL CENTRE GUYS R PAID SO MUCH...... FOR JUST BEING ON THE PHONE. TAKE A LOOK : ( and youwould find out the same ..!!!! )

1 ) Tech Support : "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
Customer : "Ok."
Tech Support : "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
Customer : "No."
Tech Support : "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer : "No."
Tech Support : "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
Customer : "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and Iwrote'click'."

2) Customer : "I received the software update you sent, but I am still getting the same error
message."
Tech Support : "Did you install the update?"
Customer: "No. Oh, am I supposed to install it to get it to work?"

3) Customer : "I'm having trouble installing Microsoft Word."
Tech Support : "Tell me what you've done."
Customer : "I typed 'A: SETUP'."
Tech Support : "Ma'am, remove the disk and tell me what it says."
Customer : "It says '[PC manufacturer] Restore and Recovery disk'."
Tech Support : "Insert the MS Word setup disk."
Customer : "What?"
Tech Support: "Did you buy MS word?"
Customer: "No..."

4) Customer : "Do I need a computer to use your software?"
Tech Support : ?!%#$ (welll pretend to smile)

5) Tech Support : "Ok, in the bottom left hand side of the screen,can you see the 'OK' Button
displayed?"
Customer : "Wow. How can you see my screen from there?"
Tech support : ##### ***

6) Tech Support : "What type of computer do you have?"
Customer : "A white one."
Tech support : ******_____# ###

7) Tech Support : "What operating system are you running?"
Customer : "Pentium."
Tech support :

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails