Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Am I Beautiful!

Girl: I have to tell you something...

Boy:What?

Girl: I really like you. And I... I think I'm falling in lovewith you.

Boy: Ok...

Girl: What do you mean "ok"?

Boy: I don't like you like that...

Girl: Why not?Boy: I can't tell you... maybe another time...

From then on, the girl kept asking the boy "Why not?"whenever she saw him,and he kept answering the same answer of "I'lltell youlater."Finally the girl got fed up.

Girl: I'm tired of this! Tell me why you don't likeme!

Boy: Do you really wanna know why?

Girl: Yes!

Boy: It's because you're ugly! What's the point of going out with someone when they're not pretty?!

Girl: But... I...

Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!The boy leaves andthe girl is sitting there alone, crying her heart out.Then her cell phone rings.

Girl: Hello?

Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to go home,
ok? I'll be home fromwork in a few hours.

Girl: Alright Mom.

Mom: I love you.

Girl: I love you too, Mom.

Mom: Bye Bye.

Girl: ByeThe girl heads home and once she got there, she went in thebathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Girl: I'm not pretty enough...She set to work, knowing fully well what she was going to do.2 hours later, her Mom came home and heard the bath water running. She went upstairs to find the hallway flooded so she knocked on the door.

Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

She opened the door and was shocked at the site.The bath was overflowing onto the floor, and the water was tinted red. She walked over to see what was inside and screamed. There, her little girl was lying with cuts all over her face and wrists. Her Mom backed away and was going to run to call the police when something caught her eye.

On the mirror, am I pretty enoughnow?

No one deserves to be told that by someone they love

A person's appearance doesn't count.
What counts is their heart inside of them and their personality

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails